The Birthing Without Fear sessions provide women with the psychological strength and stamina to follow through with their innate natural instincts while giving birth to their baby in the least invasive and most natural way.
These sessions provide the most valuable resources that I am currently aware of to empower women and couples to play an informed and conscious role in the arrival of their child in a day and age where hospital standard procedures are not as supportive as they should be.
Practising the hypnobirthing techniques that are taught during these sessions allows women to achieve maximum relaxation, comfort and natural pain relief during childbirth. They also prepare women to remain cool, calm & collected throughout labour & birthing regardless of unexpected circumstances, complications or birth place.
Our wee boy arrived on the evening of the 30th November 2012. The birth turned out to be rather complicated unfortunately and not really the birth we had hoped for. He got stuck, his heart rate dropped a lot and they had to use the kiwi ( suction) and a lot of brute force to remove him rather urgently. I also ended up in theatre for a couple of hours after the birth due to complications with my placenta and lost a lot of blood so missed a lot of the precious bonding time I had hoped for, however his Daddy was with him at all times! Although the birth was not how we planned (our obstetrician said pretty much every complication possible happened!) I did find the techniques very useful to keep cool, calm and collected. Infact the midwives kept commenting on how calm I was throughout. Thanks for all your help in preparing for the big day it certainly helped!
-Lyndsay Braidwood, Majorca-
What you will learn
• Introduction to the Birthing Without Fear philosophy and methodology
• How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
• Making and deepening the connection with your unborn baby
• Increasing confidence and deepening trust in your innate strength and intuition
• Powerful relaxation and self hypnosis techniques that you can apply at any point during labour or birthing
• How to overcome any fears around the birthing process
• Dealing with common doubts and negative self talk
• How to stay cool, calm & collected regardless of the circumstances
• An understanding of your body´s own natural “epidural” and how to switch it on
• Specific breathing and visualization techniques that support the natural flow of hormones to reduce or completely eliminate pain
• How to use your mind to work for you instead of against you
• Tips and techniques for the birthing companion to support your positive birthing experience
• Practical advice (i.e. How to successfully communicate your wishes around birthing upfront to the hospital staff, sensible birthing positions, post birth bonding)
• Guided visualization to integrate your skills and insights acquired during all sessions
I just wanted to thank you once again for giving us your time last week and sharing your Birthing Without Fear skills with us. We found the session extremely helpful and we are feeling really prepared and excited about meeting our little baby boy soon.
-Emily Crocker, UK-
5 sessions (each 2 hours) € 300
Single session € 80
When those tiny hands reach out for you, you will feel a kind of love that you have never felt before.